5 Benefits of Buying A Pet Care Franchise
Versus Starting from Scratch
By Jason and Steven Parker
Making the transition from pet lover to pet care pro can be rewarding, but it can also be daunting. For those looking to get into the pet boarding and daycare industry, buying into an already successful franchise can offer a jump-start toward business ownership.
Consider these five benefits a pet care franchise system can offer, and you’ll be on your way to a new career.
- THE ROAD MAP TO SUCCESS HAS ALREADY BEEN DEVELOPED.
Any good business owner will have already experienced roadblocks and found ways to work through the kinks in order to produce the most successful results possible.
- THE FRANCHISOR WILL WALK YOU THROUGH EVERY STEP OF THE WAY, even if you don’t have any experience. Franchises have training programs designed to bring new franchise owners up to speed on the most successful methods to running the business. They’ll assist you with finding the best real estate, selecting the right construction contractors, and they’ll be there for you in any situation that comes up down the road.
- YOUR NEW BUSINESS WILL COME WITH A TRUSTED BRAND NAME. One of the biggest advantages of franchising is that the company is building its brand on a regional and national basis. That means value is already built-in for customers the moment your doors open.
- A GOOD FRANCHISE WILL TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE BUYING POWER OF THE ENTIRE SYSTEM in order to negotiate prices for everything you need at a significantly lower level than you could achieve as an independent operator. This not only applies to initial furniture and equipment purchases, but also to supplies, inventory, uniforms, and other items you’ll need on an ongoing basis
- FINALLY, BUT PERHAPS MOST IMPORTANTLY, IS RISK AVOIDANCE.
A franchise business model has already been proven, and you can determine with a fair amount of certainty what will happen if you become a new franchisee.
Jason and Steven Parker are the Co-Founders of K-9 Resorts Daycare and Luxury Hotel. K-9 Resorts spent years establishing and perfecting the brand as a franchise. Since then, K-9 Resorts has been rated as the number 1 dog care facility by numerous publications, and just this year, the brand has partnered with private equity firm Navigator Partners, LLC for a multi-million dollar investment to continue fueling the brand’s expansion throughout the U.S. To learn more about K-9 Resorts Daycare & Luxury Hotel and potential franchise opportunities, visit www.k9franchise.com.